The CRD221 Time Delay Tubing Expander performs a controlled internal expanding operation in the end of most flexible tubing. The foot pedal and robust air cylinder will perform an expanding operation, increasing the size of the tubing and allowing ease of inserting the fitting, as well as securing the fit as the specialty tubing recovers to its original size. With the adjustable time delay option, manufacturing and process engineers can validate the repetitiveness of the tube expansion. This will eliminate variability between operators. This flexible tubing spreader also features a stainless steel base.
Medical tube expander: Our tube expanders are well suited for medical tube expansion operations. They feature clean room compatible construction and are able to expand medical tubing accurately, with highly repeatable results. All of our tube expanders feature stainless steel jaws to prevent contamination during expansion. Also, our expanders are extremely easy to validate. They are equipped with pressure gauges, accurate jaw gap adjustment mechanisms, and time delay relays to set expansion time. This makes tube expansion very repeatable.
Flexible tube expander: Our tube expanders are capable of expanding many types of flexible tubing. Our flexible tubing expanders can be used with either tapered or straight jaws, depending on the type of tubing to be expanded.
Plastic tube expander: Our tube expanders will expand many types of plastic tubing including PVC, urethane and many types of thermoplastics.
Please contact us for pricing and availability (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- The CRD221 will expand most flexible tubing material (including non-metallic braided tubing) from 1/4″ to 3/4″ inside diameter (I.D.).
- Ability to adjust the jaw open time from 0.5 to 5 seconds.
- Ergonomic foot pedal operation.
- Dependable air pressure regulator/gauge and thumbscrew provide simple adjustments.
- Stainless steel construction.
- 90 days parts and labor warranty; see user’s manual for warranty details.
- Specify jaw type and size when ordering.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department