The new CRD222 Automatic Tube Expander is the ultimate in tube expansion technology. This new device allows engineers to fully validate the repeatability of the tube expansion. As this unit has no foot pedal, there will be no complaints of shin splints. This plastic tubing stretcher also features a stainless steel base, as well as a “Hold Open” feature to make jaw spacing adjustments easier.
CE Certified: The CRD222 is now available as a CE certified model. Please contact us for details at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
Medical tube expander: Our tube expanders are well suited for medical tube expansion operations. They feature clean room compatible construction and are able to expand medical tubing accurately, with highly repeatable results. All of our tube expanders feature stainless steel jaws to prevent contamination during expansion. Also, our expanders are extremely easy to validate. Our expanders are equipped with pressure gauges, accurate jaw gap adjustment mechanisms, and time delay relays to set expansion time. This makes tube expansion very repeatable.
Flexible tube expander: Our tube expanders are capable of expanding many types of flexible tubing. The CRD222 tubing expander utilizes various sizes of straight jaws.
Plastic tube expander: Our tube expanders will expand many types of plastic tubing including PVC, urethane and many types of thermoplastics.
Please contact us for pricing and availability (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- The CRD222 will expand most flexible tubing material (including non-metallic braided tubing) from 1/4″ to 3/4″ inside diameter (I.D.).
- Ability to adjust the jaw open time from 0.5 to 5 seconds. Optional time delays are available for jaw open times up to 25 seconds, please call for details.
- The optical sensor eliminates the need for a foot pedal, resulting in fewer concerns with shin splints.
- Includes a “Hold Open” feature which keep the jaws open, making it easier to make jaw spacing adjustments.
- Dependable air pressure regulator/gauge and locking nut provide simple adjustments.
- Power supplies for both North America (120VAC) and Europe (230VAC) to be specified at the time of order.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Specify jaw type and size when ordering.
- 90 days parts and labor warranty; see user’s manual for warranty details.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department