The CRD316 automatic clean room pass-thru window provides an automated means to transfer goods and materials between interior facility walls. This is a larger version of our popular CRD311 pass-thru window. Observation window allows increased viewing area of other room.
Our CRD316 offers a shelf, making it a perfect choice for medical clinic pass-through-windows, instrument wash-up rooms and other environments that require constant exchange of materials between the clean room and other areas. It is also a superior choice for use in manufacturing clean room environments, facilitating the transfer of goods and materials from clean room to the packing room, and vice versa.
Optical sensors on both sides of the window allow hands-free operation.
Please contact us for pricing and lead times (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- The CRD316 features automatic window operation; when product is placed on the shelf, sensors open and close the window.
- 120-240 volts AC required (non pneumatic).
- Window requires wall opening of 62.5″ High x 37″ Wide.
- Actual window opening is 30” High x 36” Wide.
- The observation window 30” High x 36” Wide is located above the pass-through window.
- For safety, the window will stay open until hands are clear.
- Constructed with quality-crafted, clean room compatible materials; 304 stainless steel and 3/16″ tempered glass.
- Overall size 80″ High x 48″ Wide.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department