The CRD326 automatic pass-through window provides an automated means to transfer goods and materials between interior facility walls. The CRD326 is designed to work in conjunction with a conveyor on one or both sides flush to the wall, making it an excellent choice for systems that automatically transfer materials or goods from the clean room to the packaging room, and vice versa. This unit features a built in conveyor roller allowing items to simply roll across the window sill.
Our CRD326 window opens automatically by the sensors mounted on the side of the window and/or conveyor sensors. Window opens on clean room side by passing a hand over the sensor mounted on the clean room side wall plate. The observation window in this clean room conveyor pass-through-window system allows easy visual access to other side of wall.
Please contact us for pricing and lead times (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- Features powered or non powered conveyor roller built into the window sill.
- Features automatic window operation by sensors on the side of the window and/or conveyor sensors and manual operation by passing a hand over the sensor on the clean room side wall plate.
- 120-240 volts AC required (non pneumatic).
- Window requires wall opening of 50″ High x 31.5″ Wide.
- Actual window opening is 18” High x 24” Wide.
- Observation window 18” High X 24” Wide.
- For safety, window will stay open until hands are clear.
- Constructed with quality-crafted clean room compatible materials; 304 stainless steel and 3/16″ tempered glass.
- Overall Size 54.5″ High x 36″ Wide.
This window model requires a 4 7/8″ +/- 1/8″ wall thickness for installation.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department