Description | Cuts up to 24″ length | Cuts tubing sizes from 1/16″ to 1/2″ OD
This semi-automatic, electro-pneumatic table-top device is designed for precision and speed in the production environment. The electric foot pedal makes this medical tubing cutter ergonomically friendly and easy to operate. This precision-crafted industrial and clean room product has several thousand hours of proven operational effectiveness. The cutter comes with an accurate scale with inch and millimeter graduations and may be ordered with an optional certified scale (24″, 36″ and 48″ lengths only).
Medical tube cutter: Our tube cutters are well suited for medical tube cutting applications. These models feature clean room compatible construction and are equipped with stainless steel cutting blades to cut medical tubing without contamination.
Flexible tube cutter: Our tube cutters are capable of cutting many types of flexible tubing, whether pre-cut straight tubing, or tubing from a spool.
Plastic tube cutter: Our tube cutters will cut many types of plastic tubing including PVC, urethane and many types of thermoplastics.
An optional stainless steel electronics cover is available.
An optional wireless remote control is available for the CRD150 and CRD108
This cutter is available in 4 additional lengths:
- CRD103 cuts up to 36″ lengths
- CRD104 cuts up to 48″ lengths
- CRD150 cuts up to 60″ lengths (Optional wireless remote control available)
- CRD108 cuts up to 96″ lengths (Optional wireless remote control available)
Please contact us for pricing and availability (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- The CRD100 will cut most flexible tubing, non-metallic braided tubing and heat-shrink from sizes of 1/16″ (1.5mm) through 1/2″ (12.5mm).
- A recommended durometer of Shore A 100, or less, will be cut very effectively without “burring”, tube deformation or excessive unit wear.
- Easily interchangeable bushings; sizes range from 1/16” to 1/2”.
- Minimum/maximum cut lengths range from 29/32″ to 24″.
- Cut lengths down to 1/16″ can be obtained with adjustable stop pin (optional).
- Power supplies for both North America (120VAC) and Europe (230VAC) to be specified at the time of order.
- Requires 100-120 PSI air supply.
- 90 days parts and labor warranty; see user’s manual for warranty details.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department