The CRD325 clean room flush mounted pass-through window provides an automated means to transfer goods and materials between interior facility walls. The CRD325 is designed to mount flush to the wall, allowing for use of a counter on one, or both sides. The CRD325 automatic pass-through window is designed for a clean room environment, which makes it an excellent choice for use in hospital instrument wash up areas, hospital pharmacies and surgery rooms. It is also a superior choice for use in manufacturing clean room environments, facilitating the transfer of materials and goods from the clean room to the packaging room.
Our CRD325 window opens automatically by the sensors mounted on the side of the window and manual operation by passing a hand over the sensor mounted on the clean room side wall plate. The observation window allows easy visual access to other side of wall.
Please contact us for pricing and lead times (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- CRD325 features automatic window operation by sensors on the side of window and manual operation by passing a hand over the sensor on the clean room side wall plate.
- 120-240 volts AC required (non pneumatic).
- Window requires wall opening of 50″ High x 31.5″ Wide.
- Actual window opening is 18” High x 24” Wide.
- Observation window 18” High X 24” Wide.
- For safety, window will stay open until hands are clear.
- Constructed with quality-crafted clean room compatible materials; 304 stainless steel and 3/16″ tempered glass.
- Overall Size 54.5″ High x 36″ Wide.
This window model requires a 4 7/8″ +/- 1/8″ wall thickness for installation.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department