The CRD335 automatic flush mounted pass-through window is designed for a clean room environment, which makes it an excellent choice for use in hospital instrument wash up areas, hospital pharmacies and surgery rooms. It is also a superior choice for use in manufacturing clean room environments, facilitating the transfer of materials and goods from the clean room to the packaging room. The CRD335 is designed to mount flush to the wall, allowing for placement of a counter on one, or both sides.
Our CRD335 window opens automatically by the sensors mounted on the side of the window and manually by passing a hand over the sensor mounted on the clean room side wall plate.The observation window allows easy visual access to the other side of wall.
Please contact us for pricing and lead times (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- Features automatic window operation by sensors on the side of the window and manual operation by passing a hand over the sensor on the clean room side wall plate
- Window requires wall opening of 75.5” High x 43.5” Wide
- Actual window opening is 30” High x 36” Wide
- The observation window is 30″ high x 36″ wide and located above the pass through window
- For safety, the window will stay open until hands are clear.
- Constructed with quality-crafted clean room compatible materials
- Overall Size 80″ High X 48″ Wide
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department