The CRD400 Medical Tubing Fitting Inserter is designed to install tubing on any part with a barbed fitting. It is optimal for complex geometry that is inherent in Y, T, and union fittings, as well as in air switches and manifolds. The CRD400 features a rotating nest that allows an operator to install tubing on multi-barb fittings. This plastic medical tubing fitting inserter also features a robust clamping and thrusting motion to ensure accuracy and strength.
CE Certified: The CRD400 is now available as a CE certified model. Please contact us for details at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
Please contact us for pricing and availability (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- Accommodates tubing from 3/32” to 1-3/8” O.D.
- Designed for most fittings with complex geometries.
- Rotating nest for multi-barb fittings.
- 5-minute downtime to reconfigure for a different fitting/tubing combination.
- Compatible with most flexible tubing used in the medical industry.
- Power supplies for both North America (120VAC) and Europe (230VAC) to be specified at the time of order.
- 90 days parts and labor warranty; see user’s manual for warranty details.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department