Description | Cuts up to 24″ length | Cuts tubing sizes from 1/16″ to 1/2″ OD
This semi-automatic, pneumatic table-top device is designed for precision and speed in the production environment. The foot pedal makes this plastic tubing cutter ergonomically friendly and easy to operate. This precision-crafted industrial and clean room product has several thousand hours of proven operational effectiveness. This unit is more economical compared to the CRD100. The cutter comes with an accurate scale with inch and millimeter graduations and may be ordered with an optional certified scale.
Medical tube cutter: Our tube cutters are well suited for medical tube cutting applications. They feature clean room compatible construction, are able to hold close tolerances on cut lengths and have both metric and imperial scales mounted to their bases. These cutters employ stainless steel blades to cut medical tubing without contamination.
Flexible tube cutter: Our tube cutters are capable of cutting many types of flexible tubing. This includes pre-cut straight tubing as well as tubing off of a spool.
Plastic tube cutter: Our tube cutters will cut many types of plastic tubing including PVC, urethane and many types of thermoplastics.
An optional stainless steel electronics cover is available.
Please contact us for pricing and availability (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- The CRD120 will cut most flexible tubing, non-metallic braided tubing and heat shrink from sizes of 1/16″ (1.5mm) through 1/2″ (12.5mm).
- A recommended durometer of Shore A 100, or less, will be cut very effectively without “burring”, tube deformation or excessive unit wear.
- Easily interchangeable bushings; sizes range from 1/16” to 1/2”.
- Minimum/maximum cut lengths range from 29/32″ to 24″.
- Cut lengths down to 1/16″ can be obtained with adjustable stop pin (optional).
- This cutter uses a stainless steel chevron blade.
- Requires 100-120 PSI air supply
- An optional stainless steel electronics cover is available.
- 90 days parts and labor warranty; see user’s manual for warranty details.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department