The CRD315 clean room pass-thru window provides an automated means to transfer goods and materials between interior facility walls. This is a larger version of our popular CRD310 pass-thru window.
Our CRD315 offers a shelf, ideal for hospital pharmacies or other environments that require constant exchange of materials between the clean room and other areas. It is also an excellent choice for use in manufacturing clean room environments, facilitating transfer of goods and materials from the clean room to the packaging room, and vice versa.
Optical sensors on both sides of the window allow hands-free operation.
Please contact us for pricing and lead times (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- The CRD315 features automatic window operation; when product is placed on the shelf, sensors open and close the window
- 120-240 volts AC required (non pneumatic)
- Window requires wall opening of 32” High x 37” Wide
- Actual window opening is 30” High x 36” Wide
- For safety, the window will stay open until hands are clear
- Constructed with quality-crafted, clean room compatible materials
- Overall size 80″ High X 48″ Wide
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department