The CRD310 automatic clean room pass-through window provides an automated means to transfer goods and materials between interior facility walls. Clean Room Devices offers two sizes of pass-through windows with shelves for clean rooms and medical clinics.
Our CRD310 offers a counter top, ideal for hospital pharmacies, instrument wash-up rooms and other environments which require constant exchange of materials between the clean room and other areas. It is also an excellent choice for use in a manufacturing clean room environment, facilitating the transfer of goods and materials from clean room to packing room, and vice versa.
Optical sensors on both sides of the window allow hands-free operation.
Please contact us for pricing and lead times (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- The CRD310 features automatic window operation; when product is placed on the shelf, sensors open and close the window.
- 120-240 volts AC required (non pneumatic).
- Window requires wall opening of 20” High x 25” Wide.
- Actual window opening is 18” High x 24” Wide.
- For safety, the window will stay open until hands are clear.
- Constructed with quality-crafted clean room compatible materials; 304 stainless steel and 3/16″ tempered glass.
- Overall Size 54.5″ High x 36″ Wide.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department