The CRD340 manual pass-through window is designed for a clean room environment, making it an excellent choice for hospital instrument wash up rooms, hospital pharmacies and surgery rooms. Our manual opened pass-through-windows are also premier choices for manufacturing clean room environments, allowing the transfer of materials and good from clean rooms to packaging rooms. The CRD340 is designed to mount flush to the wall, allowing use of a counter on one, or both sides.
For ease of access, the CRD340 may have a second lift handle mounted on the clean room side, in addition to the standard handle mounted on the packaging room side of the window. Please keep in mind that this reduces the height of the window opening by two inches (16″ high x 24″ wide).
Our CRD340 uses retraction springs to suspend the window making opening and closing very easy.
Please contact us for pricing and lead times (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- Features retraction springs that suspend the window making operation nearly effortless.
- Window requires wall opening of 44.25” High x 31.5” Wide.
- Actual window opening is 18” High x 24” Wide.
- Window opening with clean room side lift handle is 16″ High x 24″ Wide.
- Constructed with quality-crafted clean room compatible materials; 304 stainless steel and 3/16″ tempered glass.
- Overall Size 48.75″ High X 36″ Wide.
This window model requires a 4 7/8″ +/- 1/8″ wall thickness for installation.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department