The CRD341 manual pass-thru window with observation window is designed for a clean room environment, making it an excellent choice for hospital instrument wash up rooms, hospital pharmacies and surgery rooms. Our pass through windows are also premier choices for manufacturing clean room environments, allowing the transfer of materials and good from clean rooms to packaging rooms. The CRD341 is designed to mount flush to the wall, allowing use of a counter on one, or both sides.
For ease of access, the CRD341 may have a second lift handle mounted on the clean room side, in addition to the standard handle mounted on the packing room side of the window. Please keep in mind that this reduces the height of the window opening by two inches (16″ high x 24″ wide).
Our CRD341 uses retraction springs to suspend the window making opening and closing very easy.
Please contact us for pricing and lead times (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- Features retraction springs that suspend the window making operation nearly effortless
- Window requires wall opening of 44.25” High x 31.5” Wide
- Actual window opening is 18” High x 24” Wide.
- Window opening with clean room side lift handle is 16″ High x 24″ Wide.
- Constructed with quality-crafted clean room compatible materials
- Overall Size 48.75″ High X 36″ Wide
This window model requires a 4 7/8″ +/- 1/8″ wall thickness for installation.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department