Description | Cuts up to 24″ length | Cuts tubing sizes from 1/16″ to 1/2″ OD
This semi-automatic, electro-pneumatic table-top device is designed for precision and speed in the production environment. This cutter is capable of cutting 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, and 90° angles. The electric foot pedal makes this plastic tubing cutter ergonomically friendly and easy to operate. This precision-crafted industrial and clean room product has several thousand hours of proven operational effectiveness. The cutter comes with an accurate scale with inch and millimeter graduations and may be ordered with an optional certified scale (24″, 36″, and 48″ lengths only).
Medical tube cutter: Our tube cutters are well suited for medical tube cutting applications. They feature clean room compatible construction, are able to hold close tolerances on cut lengths and have both metric and imperial scales mounted to their bases. These cutters employ stainless steel blades to cut medical tubing without contamination.
Flexible tube cutter: Our tube cutters are capable of cutting many types of flexible tubing. This includes pre-cut straight tubing as well as tubing off of a spool.
Plastic tube cutter: Our tube cutters will cut many types of plastic tubing including PVC, urethane and many types of thermoplastics.
An optional stainless steel electronics cover is available.
This cutter is available in 3 additional lengths:
CRD173 cuts up to 36″ lengths
CRD174 cuts up to 48″ lengths
CRD175 cuts up to 60″ lengths
Please contact us for pricing and availability (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- The CRD170 will cut most flexible tubing, non-metallic braided tubing and heat-shrink from sizes of 1/16″ (1.5mm) through 1/2″ (12.5mm).
- Cuts 15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, and 90° angles.
- A recommended durometer of Shore A 100, or less, will be cut very effectively without “burring”, tube deformation or excessive unit wear.
- Easily interchangeable bushings; sizes range from 1/16” to 1/2”.
- Minimum/maximum cut lengths range from 1-1/2″ to 24″.
- Power supplies for both North America (120VAC) and Europe (230VAC) to be specified at the time of order.
- Requires 100-120 PSI air supply.
- An optional stainless steel electronics cover is available.
- 90 days parts and labor warranty; see user’s manual for warranty details.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department