Description | Cuts up to 24″ length | Cuts tubing sizes from 1/2″ to 1-1/2″ OD.
This fully stainless steel semi-automatic, electro-pneumatic table-top device is designed for precision and speed in the production environment. The electric foot pedal makes this flexible tubing cutter ergonomically friendly and easy to operate. This precision-crafted industrial and cleanroom product has several thousand hours of proven operational effectiveness. The cutter comes with an accurate scale with inch and millimeter graduations and may be ordered with an optional certified scale.
Medical tube cutter: Our tube cutters are well suited for medical tube cutting applications. These models feature clean room compatible construction and are equipped with stainless steel cutting blades to cut medical tubing without contamination.
Flexible tube cutter: Our tube cutters are capable of cutting many types of flexible tubing, whether pre-cut straight tubing, or tubing from a spool.
Plastic tube cutter: Our tube cutters will cut many types of plastic tubing including PVC, urethane and many types of thermoplastics.
An optional wireless remote control is available for the CRD185 and CRD188.
- This cutter is available in 4 additional lengths:
- CRD183 cuts up to 36″ lengths
- CRD184 cuts up to 48″ lengths
- CRD185 cuts up to 60″ lengths
- CRD188 cuts up to 96″ lengths
Please contact us for pricing and availability (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department
- The CRD180 will cut most flexible tubing, non-metallic braided tubing and heat-shrink from sizes of 1/2″ (12.5mm) through 1-1/2″ (38 mm).
- A recommended durometer of Shore A 100, or less, will be cut very effectively without “burring”, tube deformation or excessive unit wear.
- Easily interchangeable bushings; sizes range from 1/2” to 1-1/2” (Custom sizes available).
- Minimum/maximum cut lengths range from 1-5/8″ to 24″.
- Power supplies for both North America (120VAC) and Europe (230VAC) to be specified at the time of order.
- Requires 100-120 PSI air supply.
- 90 days parts and labor warranty; see user’s manual for warranty details.
Please contact us at (303) 438-0853 or Email our Sales Department